- This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
- Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, we may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use. These individual provisions, regardless of their name, shall form part of this Agreement.
- If the provisions of this agreement contradict the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
2. User registration
- In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for user registration by the method specified by our company, and our company approves this, and the user registration is completed.
- The Company may not approve the application for user registration if it determines that the applicant for user registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- When false matters are reported when applying for user registration
- When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
- In addition, when we judge that the usage registration is not appropriate
3. Management of user ID and password
- The user shall properly manage the user ID and password of this service at his / her own risk.
- Under no circumstances may the User transfer or lend the User ID and Password to or share with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who has registered that user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
4. Prohibited matters
The user must not do the following acts when using this service.
- Acts that violate the law or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights contained in this service, such as the contents of this service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functionality of our, other users, or other third party servers or networks
- The act of using the information obtained by this service commercially
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Unauthorized access or attempting this
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Acts of using this service for an illegal purpose
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties
- Acts of impersonating another user
- Promotion, advertising, solicitation, or business activities on this service that we do not permit
- Acts aimed at meeting unfamiliar opposite sex
- Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
5. Suspension of provision of this service, etc.
- The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if it is determined that there is any of the following reasons.
- When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster.
- When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- In addition, if we determine that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
6. Usage restrictions and deregistration
- The Company may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice if the user falls under any of the following.
- If you violate any provision of this Agreement
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered matter
- When there is a default of payment obligations such as fees
- If there is no response to the contact from us for a certain period of time
- When this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use
- In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
The user shall be able to withdraw from this service by the withdrawal procedure specified by the Company.
8. Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer
- We have de facto or legal defects in the Service (safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security defects, errors and bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) Includes.) We do not guarantee, either explicitly or implicitly, that there is no such thing.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused to the user due to this service. However, if the contract between us and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer does not apply.
- Even in the case specified in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall have damages caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence) (the Company or the user). We do not take any responsibility for foreseeing or foreseeing the occurrence of damage. In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of usage fee received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
- The Company is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
9. Changes in service content, etc.
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
We may change these Terms at any time without notifying the user if we deem it necessary. If you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
11. Handling of personal information
12. Notice or Contact
Notifications or communications between the user and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. The Company considers that the currently registered contact is valid and notifies or contacts the contact unless the user notifies the change in accordance with the method specified separately by the user, and these are notified or contacted by the user at the time of transmission. It is considered that you have reached.
13. Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations
The user may not assign or pledge the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
14. Governing law / jurisdiction
- In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the agreement.